Saturday, October 04, 2014

September's over, time to wake up.

Not that I didn't know what was going on for a large part of September, but it was a ... if I should say, boring one.
September's always boring.

There were little good things here and there though, like the fact that I finally managed to secure a TC. Thank God, really. (':

I guess my life's been really mundane because I'm in the last year of a chapter of my life. It did seemed like just yesterday I entered into university, but it also does seem like a long while that I've been in this. I'm not professing that working life is going to be a whole lot better, but I'm guessing it's gonna be a different kind of challenging once again. And if anything, I just wish that I would be able the face the challenges that may come my way.

No comments: